We created this quick "snapshot" to give you a head start on understanding our information collection and use practices.
information is shared and how you can control and access your information.
We receive information that:
- you provide when you register for and set up an account
- you post or content you share on Colecty
- you allow us to collect when you use certain Colecty features
- you allow social media services to share with us
- we get from seeing how you use Colecty
- we get from communicating with you
- we get from cookies and other technology
We use this information to:
- provide Colecty features and services to you
- manage and improve the Colecty website, app and services
- analyze how you use Colecty
- provide you with information
- diagnose technical problems and maintain security
- provide you with marketing that is relevant to you
We share this information with:
- other Colecty users where you allow information to be public
- social media services you tell us to share information with
- people who help us provide Colecty to you
- business partners, which may include advertising partners
- businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Colecty is part of, or that become part of the same group
- outside parties to comply with the law and legal obligations
We store information:
- primarily in the United States, but may also use other locations around the world
Welcome to Colecty ("Colecty," "we," "us" or "our"). Colecty provides a fast, fun and convenient way to organize your collectibles into collections, build your network and share this
happiness with entire world.
services (collectively, the "Service"), and your choices about the collection and use of your information.
- By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, including photos, comments and other materials
("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content publicly. This means that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User
(which can be found at Terms).
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Colecty account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Colecty.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Colecty. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service,
technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service,
including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information
from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
features to you.
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the
webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring /
exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar
information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and
improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers."
Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be
data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Colecty.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content
and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Colecty without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data (such as usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs,
platform types, number of clicks, etc.), with organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information
as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver
targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer
associated with you and share that aggregated information..
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Colecty or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution,
liquidation), your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You will
Instances where we may be required to share your information:
Colecty will disclose your information where required to do so by law or by judicial process or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- enforce our Terms of Service
- protect the security or integrity of our Service
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Colecty, our Users or others
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Colecty or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Colecty may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around
the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information,
including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. or to any other country in which Colecty or Service Providers maintain facilities
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your
identity before granting you access to your account. However, Colecty cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Colecty or guarantee that information on the Service may
not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Colecty,
at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Colecty make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality,
privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications
(e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, please contact us directly at email@example.com .
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Colecty may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup,
archival, and/or audit purposes.
- If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Colecty does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not
directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information
as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com .
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them. Please remember that when
website or service, including those that have a link on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have
control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an Colecty User, please send us an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require
any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US